All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Corner View "Street art"

This is street art in the countryside!
I hope you can see the art, well it is
not real real art....some one has written:
Vorden with a sign were to go to and
also the road with the housenumber between
'bestemmingsverkeer en aanwonden'.

This is real street art in Zutphen!
At the "Beethovenstraat"

And this is street art in Amsterdam from
a person who's name is Karma (she has made more!)

So many different kind of street art, some is more
like graffity and some is ( I think) really art!

Curious for some more street art? Please go to Francesca.
The theme for Corner View next week is ""leaf"", and comes from Cole.



16 opmerkingen:

  1. Great finds! I love subtle pieces like the first one.
    Best wishes and a happy day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Though they're fashionable, I actually don't like graffiti - I think it's a form of art that too loud for my taste in most cases. But I do like Karma's message! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great examples. I like the second the best as far as art goes, but the message of the last is terrific.:>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It is not easy to find it in the countryside...interesting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love to be surprised when I turn around a corner… the last one is my favorite! warm greetings from Paris!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I like the message and the color of the last one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great street art and I agree that a day without laughter is wasted!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Graffiti IS art. Art is cool because it doesn't have a official definition. I've always been fascinated by the fact that just writing something on something else can be considered art. Cool photos by the way. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love your cat drawing! You must be a cat person:) We have three kitty boys - Two i brought home to Germany from Canada...here are the two brothers in case you would like to see:http://www.lebenslustiger.com/serendipity/archives/175-Friday-Questions-Meow.html
    Love this corner view project and your Steetart pics! greetings from Germany, Anette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I am in the country too! Not much street art here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love it. that last one is a good one to live by.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. i love these, however different they may come!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!