All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 14 november 2012

Corner View "spirituality"

"Water has no taste, no color, no odor; it cannot be defined,
art relished while ever mysterious.
Not necessary to life, but rather life itself.
It fills us with a gratification that exceeds the delight of the senses."

"The tree is more than first a seed, then a stem, then a living trunk, 
and then dead timber. The tree is a slow, enduring force straining to win the sky" 

"-One day I saw the sunset forty-four times! 
You know, one loves the sunset, when one is so sad...
- Were you so sad, then? On the day of the forty-four sunsets?
But the Little Prince made no reply."


Quotes from: Antoine de Saint-Exupery

And ofcourse there is more than just my way to look, feel, watch spirituality....
Just go to  Francesca

The theme for Corner View next week is "energy", and comes from Ale.

ps...for the people who know Sinterklaas and know or have small
children: i have made a colorplate from Sinterklaas > klik <

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Being a tree person (in fact my childhood nickname was "Tree") I love that second quote!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like the Saint-Exupery words...good choice :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i miss the prince!
    thanks for reminding me i should dive right back into his tiny world.
    and i should also walk amongst trees today.
    it is that kind of day.
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful... For spirituality we have to study elements ! You got water, I got fire, we have to find the wind and know the Erath.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. @ ötli; I have the fire in the sun, air in the sky and earth I was walking on the earth and there was water, so I had all the elements!
    ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing these beautiful quotes . . . I love his insight that art is not necessary to life but is life itself . . .

    Karyn :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yes... every element is here :) Happy Sunday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the little Prince and your view on spirituality!
    And Otli`s making connections thru the corner and the elements is very beautiful too to find through out the CV this week!
    Thanks for your comment and words about the stars. Last night we could see so many stars, one so bright and a little constellation so dainty that looks like a kite.
    Happy week and enjoy many sunsets!!
    ♥(thats Nadine`s heart..just a sec!)
    ♡!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh and what gorgeous head print with sinterklaas!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!