All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 28 november 2012

Corner View "Thankfulness"

I'm thankful that I have a gift.....that I'm able to put my fantasy on a piece of paper.
I'm thankful that I "know" people around the world with Corner View.
I'm thankful that I have a house, I have food, I'm healthy.
All kind of things to be thankful of, to much to put them down!
And Fransesca, what a great idea the postcard journal! Thank you!

“You have to take risks, he said. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen. Every day, God gives us the sun- and also one moment in which we have the ability to change everything that makes us unhappy.
Every day, we try to pretend that we haven’t perceived that moment, that it doesn’t exist- that today is the same as yesterday and will be the same as tomorrow. But if people really pay attention to their everyday lives, they will discover that magic moment. It may arrive in the instant when we are doing something mundane, like putting our front-door key in the lock; it may lie hidden in the quiet that follows the lunch hour or in the thousand and one things that all seem to be the same to us. But that moment exists- a moment when all the power of the stars becomes a part of us and enables us to perform miracles."
From By the river of Piedra ~ Paulo coelho

There are so many people thankful, I'm thankful to Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

Ps, the painting: "Strandjutters" will be going to Winschoten,
to the "Lange Dame", a shop for tall women with beautiful clothes!


8 opmerkingen:

  1. you have a wonderful gift, and must be proud of what you did with it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, your painting is a wonderful gift. I like very all your soft, small paintings.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. your PS is too funny! and the coelho is powerful, as always...
    wonderful to know you too. one day we will meet, susanna, i just know it (already)... ;)))
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm thankful for your gift, too. I so enjoy your art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i am thankful for your wonderful gift too! i enjoy looking at and being inspired by your art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the expression in your post, the thanks that come shining through in your words and your work. ANd the quote really hits home for me, I believe that so much, its true we have to believe and the moments will reveal within them, my post is something about that (though I didnt use so many words, hopefully comes thru in the pics), thank you for saying it so beautifully!!xo♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. And I'm thankful to share all these gifts with you :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You do have a wonderful gift! What a blessing! Love the header! Have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!