All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 19 december 2012

Corner View "Light"

In our Christmas tree we have light and Angels to shine our Path.... I wish you all a merry merry merry Christmas and a joyful, lightful, corner viewedful, brightful, happy happy happy 2013!


To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest
- Quote from ?


Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
- Kalil Gibran


All men have stars, but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems... But all these stars are silent. You-You alone will have stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night..You, only you, will have stars that can laugh! And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me... You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window, so, for that pleasure... It will be as if, in place of the stars, I had given you a great number of little bells that knew how to laugh. 

― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince






And let there be LIGHT...at Fransesca, she is hosting:

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The complete list of corner viewers' arts & crafts shops, here it is:
Swig - filz flet feutre felt cuteness and postcards
Flow Tops  playful, philosophical, colorful co-creations
A Perfect Beginning ribbons and things for gift givingEliza's Dream cards, prints, pendants
Haben & Gut trays, bags and vintageHappy Art Cards cards 
Crochet Renee shawl patternsOak Tree Court Designs stationary, homemade goods 
Tomare JGY goods, including the tenuguiThird House Moon gift certificates for dreamwork Mindful Moments
 and Learning in Mrs Towne's House books by Tzivia Gover

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Love all of this! This post is a very bright light to me this morning at 5AM when all is still dark out in Ohio.:>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful! I love your angels, they are cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Weihnachtsbeleuchung. A beautiful time.

    Have a good day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful! Happy holidays to you and yours!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. things seem different here, did you change your layout? I love the little prince - I just finished reading it to my 6 yo (she enjoyed it, in her own way), and then was moved when she found an ancient pre-Euro 20 French Franc note with an image of the little prince printed on, and she recognized it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Wow, that she founds a pre-euro with the Little Prince om it! Some books can be read until the end of days....

      I did change it a bit here, but somehow when I write my post and put it online. The whole layout looks all of the sudden different...so don't know what to do...it keeps jumping, even if I did the "jump" away...oh well!

      Verwijderen
  6. I love your quotes and your angels.
    Merry Christmas to you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Festive images! And I love that quote, "Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love all your angels! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. A princess of light for the Petit Prince ;)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. you remind me of the x-mas tree that still isn't up, here...
    n♥
    merry, merry x-mas!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Happy Christmas and all the best in New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful, light-filled post!
    Happy Holidays and a Radiant New Year!
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!