All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 13 december 2012

Corner View "White" / Illustration Friday "Explorer

There is so much to explore in the white world with all the snow!
You can see many tracks from birds, deer, foxes or any other animals!

Also the white reminds me of snow and that there are so many words the Inuits use for snow; see the link here: SNOW; I know it says Eskimo, but it really is Inuit! The Inuit (Inuktitut: ᐃᓄᐃᑦ, "People") are a group of culturally similar indigenous peoples inhabiting the Arctic regions of Greenland, Canada, the United States, and eastern Siberia. Inuit is a plural noun; the singular is "Inuk". The Inuit languages are classified in the Eskimo-Aleut family. 

***And to see more variations of WHITE go and take a look at Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme for Corner View next week is "lights" - it will be our last corner view before Christmas.  After that, Corner View will take a little break until the new year. ***
The complete list of corner viewers' arts & crafts shops, here it is:

Swig - filz flet feutre felt cuteness and postcards
Flow Tops  playful, philosophical, colorful co-creations
A Perfect Beginning ribbons and things for gift givingEliza's Dream cards, prints, pendants
Haben & Gut trays, bags and vintageHappy Art Cards cards 
Crochet Renee shawl patternsOak Tree Court Designs stationary, homemade goods 
Tomare JGY goods, including the tenuguiThird House Moon gift certificates for dreamwork Mindful Moments
 and Learning in Mrs Towne's House books by Tzivia Gover
***
And look what I found in my mailbox yesterday!
I real JA-NEIN-VEILLEICHT! From Tanja, thank you very much!!
I'm so proud that I have won such a unique art design plate!!!
I love reading the blog from Tanja, were she starts with
ja.....
nein.....
veilleicht....
And everytime has nice stories to share and also lovely art design.
***
I'm happy with such nice friends at Corner View!
Happy Corner View!!




6 opmerkingen:

  1. love your illustration!
    now that you mention the Inuits I came to think of the book/movie Ms Smilla's sense of snow. Do you know it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Dorte, no I don't know that movie/book. It is a thriller and to be honest I don't do thrillers...I'm to sensitive... ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your illustration!
    PS - glad you are still here on blogger. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Snow Angels!! Lovely. I love your illustrations - they are beautiful :-)

    And thank you so much for sharing a link to my Etsy shop - Eliza's Dream - on your post :-)

    Merry Christmas!

    Karyn xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cute and I love their snow outfits. But the dog is my favorite part! Snow dog angel? Dog snow angel? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!