All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 2 december 2012

PiBoIdMo

Day 23 and 24
Day 23: Being a Prinses for one day, how will that be?
Day 24: A treehouse

Day 25: Were is my left sock gone, and the leftsockmonster

Day 26: Giant trees and roots and a person walking there......

Day 27 and 28
Day 27: Mum is doing the laundry, but in the basket there are only right socks.....
Day 28: Some sockmonsters, how do they look like?

Day 29 and 30!
Day 29: girl is waking up in the night and there is a montser under her bed looking for her leftsock.
I doing this, because my right socks are often missing too ;-)
Day 30: Girl loves to be a kitty kat!!

I do solemnly swear that I have faithfully executed
the PiBoIdMo 30-ideas-in-30-days challenge,
and will, to the best of my ability,
parlay my ideas into picture book manuscripts.


1 opmerking:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!