All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 14 mei 2013

Corner View `one day in my life`


Well this is a little bit one day in my life!
For more ´one day in my life´ go to 
 Fransesca, she is hosting:

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 

created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 

of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.The theme next week is "flowers", and comes from Kristin.


8 opmerkingen:

  1. looks like a kitchen princess is good at cooking :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. that's why young school kids carry heavy books: to practice for that LARGE coffee mug in their adult years! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like this way of seeing things! Very nice :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is wonderful!! i enlarged the photos of your drawings and they are so great!! kitchen princess! that made me chuckle!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely surprise on my journey through the corner views! I pretend to be a kitchen princess at times, too. Sometimes it works out and others it doesn't and we order pizza.
    D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so cute. I wish that I can draw.

    As our daughters have the same age! A very exciting age. (For them and for me ... :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i absolutely adore your humour woven into your sketches!
    way to go, it's the thing, susanna!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!