All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 28 mei 2013

Corner View "out & about"

From inside the Ludgerusgebouw you can see the Ludgeruschurch.

This is the Ludgerusgebouw (dutch website), were you can eat regional products
and drink the best coffee ever and at the same time play with "Thijs",
the little kind of jack Russel and something else dog!
( photo's of the Ludgerusgebouw: klik)

From here you can go for a nice, lovely countryside walk: The Ockhorstroute 

For more ´out & about´ go to 
 Fransesca, she is hosting:

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next week is "somewhere else", and comes from Elsa
***
ps, I'm sorry I did not make it to leave a comment at your blog last week's CV


10 opmerkingen:

  1. i think i would not mind a little "out&about" around yours, susanna!!!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fun place! Looks like a charming place to spend a day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. too adorable! I'll have to check it out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It looks as if you could spend a wonderful afternoon there. Both indoors and outdoors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This looks like a nice place to be!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is a place where I'd like to be!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a fun tour! I love to explore! Hope sunny weather is on it's way! I know you have been having a ton of rain.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!