All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 25 juni 2013

Corner View "five things about me"

Five things about me:
1. I like books!
2. I love to pat my cat!
3. I like to see the vegetables grow in my garden!
4. I like doing art work!
5. I love to cycle!

Tell me about your five things?!!

For more ´five things about me´ go to 
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next week is "home", and comes from Dana
 It will be our last corner view before summer break.

Happy Corner Viewing! 


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi! that's very short and sweet 5 things :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's so nice to learn five things about you. I am very pleased. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great collage of your five things. Love the cat especially! :>) I'm hoping to do more art work, but I don't cycle at all. The other 3 could describe me as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like all of those as well - especially books! When I travel, I always come back with a new stack. As much as I love novels, I cannot pass up a book about a musuem or garden or wherever I visit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What do you grow in your garden?
    Hope you have a good gardening season this summer! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. the cat patting...
    ho, how i miss doing that....
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. All lovely things, and I love books too! Pity I cannot pat cats as I'm allergic....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh! We share a lot, dear! And I know one thing about your cat now, too: it loves to be patted by you! That's obvious! ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Lovely collage and beautiful kitty! I have two kitties that are my constant companions. Can't imagine a home without a cat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!