All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 5 juni 2013

Corner View "somewhere else"

somewhere else in the garden
somewhere else on my daughter's school bag

somewhere else on a blanket
somewehere else in a sauna bag

Siepie has many somewhere else places were he likes to be!
For more ´somewhere else´ go to 
 Fransesca, she is hosting:

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.
The theme next week is "Europe", and comes from Elsa.

Happy Wednesday!



13 opmerkingen:

  1. Our kitty has lots of somewhere else places too. Siepie looks cute in all of them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your photos are very funny... but I must confess that they upset me a little because my (old) black and white cat died two days ago. Your lovely cat reminds me of him ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ahh on that blanket is so cute!! I love cats! And Everyday when I come home from work and see my cats they always put a big smile on my face :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. There is an old saying : When a cat is in, he wants to be out. When a cat is out, he wants to be in!
    I know this true from my own cats. Yours looks like he has found many comfy places!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. back in the days when i used to read paper newspapers (now i go online), my cat always used to sit right on it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The cats do find the perfect places to be! He is so sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. yes, the cat will show the way, no less...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Well, I am more a dog person but I still love pet pictures! Pets bring such happiness! Haha, he looks so seriously comfortable in some of those!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!