All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 4 september 2013

Corner View "Away"





After being away I took up my brush again! Happy to be able to paint this!
I hope you CV people had a great holiday as I did!
I love going away and explore what is around me and I like it 
to use away in my art fantasy!

More away? Please go to 
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 

of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.


The theme next Wednesday is "for lunch".
Happy corner viewing!



11 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like a wonderful adventure! I personally also never go anywhere without my elephant :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. As always your illustrations are always a treat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I did have a great holiday! Thank you.
    It is, however, very nice to be in the comfort of my home once again.

    It is indeed a treat to visit here.
    D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Imagination travelles more far away than anyone!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love how art can take us away. Yours is enchanting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. hope you got some good inspiration in italy too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So cute! I love the roller skates on the turtle.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. yes, it does feel great to settle right back in and draw up the away adventures...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!