All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 11 september 2013

Corner View "Lunch"

My lunch

Lunch of Catara

Lunch of Siepie

In the world we have lunches, people and animals!
For more lunch people: Please go to 
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next Wednesday is "evening".
Happy corner viewing!


 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. You have some very cute animals! Looks like they are enjoying their lunch :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow I haven't had rice cakes in awhile, looks yummy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's a family luncheon! I love the picnic lunch on your banner - gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like your inter-species perspective on lunch! Your rice cakes look good. What kind of cheese and what kind of herbs are those?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!