All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Corner View "Last but not least"


I gave Siepe his own blogspot!!

Take a look at Siepie de kat! ( Siepie the cat)

Because here at my blog he has his adventures all the time!
I hope Siepie inspires me to draw a little bit more than I do lately....

More Last but not least just go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 

of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.


The theme next week is "sacred spaces", and comes from Bev..
Happy corner viewing!



6 opmerkingen:

  1. I always enjoy Siepie's adventures here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. PS sorry about the trouble with commenting on my blog, the spam filter occasionally gets very aggressive!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. it is okay, you cannot help it!! and it did worked out the last time!

      Verwijderen
  3. Cute cat!1 Thanks for your comment! Yes, I did take the photo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. well, no he's no least, and sorry i called him a her over on her own blog. i hope he's not offended... ;))))
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!