All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Corner View "Roadside"


I like to move forward and notice things along
the roadside that indicate where I should go.
Joshua Homme 

On my way to my work I noticed the beautiful morning-light
 at the pound nearby my home, beauty is there were you see it!

There is more roadside for you to discover, just go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next week is "before & after".
Happy corner viewing!


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Very lovely. What a nice scene to pass each day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. true! and what a nice commute to work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so - did you go to work then, or to the ponds as the first words of your post say? i know, i know, it is too bad we can't always follow the beauty as it calls us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a nice view in your way work...love what light do sometimes ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You was right to step there, the light is really beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a picturesque commute you have! I'm afraid I would not make it to work if I lived there. I would pull over and sit by the water all day instead :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful photo and quote!
    I was doing that today, looking for things in the roadside to ask which way to go, and I saw a white feather that seemed to be saying something!!♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. a sucker for morning light myself, your roadside is definitely far more impressive than my humble {favourite} river. still.. n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!