All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 13 november 2013

Corner View "self-potrait-"

This is part of me....the rest of me is nicer to get to know
in real life with a nice cup of coffee or tea or glass of wine...
It would be nice to meet all the Corner View people IRL!!

More self-potrait?
Please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next week is "favorite clothes", and comes from Elsa.
Happy corner viewing!


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Een zelfportret als een Ikea-bouwpakket :) hihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh yes, a meeting with a glass of wine would be nice. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm sitting here reading this week's Corner View posts, mug of coffee in hand. So in a way, I guess I AM having coffee with you all this morning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fun twist on a self portrait. I like the meeting in person over wine idea too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. yes ... I agree with Mari ... what a fun twist!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so cool! What a fun way to interpret this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Funny! We were thinking alike, but I showed my whole self in the end!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is the most creative CV entry today - well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wow. that's quite an interesting way to put a group of photos together. i like it!
    http://3ingiro.blogspot.it/2013/11/corner-view_13.html
    D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. hahaha...love your puzzled portaint....looking for a new you?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. ha ha ha...
    yes, maybe the lay out will be different too?
    surprising take on self portrait... ;)))
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!