All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 6 november 2013

Corner View "Wine"

Yes.......this is in the Achterhoek ( east Netherlands)
and...yes....we have WINE in our little lowland!  
Ofcourse being in the Netherlands, you can cycle a nice
little wine-route! I live in Zutphen...as you can see the wine is 
close at my hometown! And...ofcourse....I pass a new local
wineyard at my way to my work ( see earlier CV!)
I'm sorry, but the wine-route is in Dutch > KLIK
And at one wineyardplace, they even have some nice chicks!

More wine? Please go to
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next week is "self-portrait", and comes from Cole
Happy corner viewing!




5 opmerkingen:

  1. Another place to add to my travel list! Looks wonferful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. you mean you don't need to import wine from italy? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow ... it must wonderful to bike there :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I take note...i am now working for a netherlandish company...and maybe I must travell to the main office....so...take notes...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That looks great. I did not think that there is wine in the Netherlands. Good thing there's the Corner View.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!