All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 27 november 2013

SkaDaMo 27 / Corner View "Pets"

I'm going on with my little niece and my "Pet",
Siepie, the giant "Tom" cat! Of course little girls
like to pretend that the cat is kind of a doll!
Siepie is kind of an easy-going cat....so he won't mind...

Siepie is been many times 
an inspiration for my illustrations.
You can see more of him here:

More pets?
Please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

The theme next week is "view on my street", and comes from Kristin.

Happy SkaDaMo and  corner viewing!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I look forward to seeing your illustrations every week and this one is very precious!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is one of my favorite:) Love the patience of the cat and the little girl looking at him:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a sweet illustration!
    As your pets inspire your artwork, mine inspire my dreams :)
    http://allthesnoozethatsfittoprint.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/bunny-dreams-what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-of-a-pet-cv/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so heartwarming! I, too, have a big Tom cat. His name is Katherine. (I didn't know his gender when I named him.) This drives everyone else crazy, but he doesn't mind being called Katherine, Kate or Katie as long as his food bowl is full and his tummy is rubbed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hihi, I know from movies. I hope the cat does not go out the claws.:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. this is the cutest drawing, and i love all the tail details (cat one hanging from the cot, and piggy ones!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love your drawing as always. I clicked on Siepie's link -- I esp like the one where he and a friend are dancing in the rain. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!