All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 11 december 2013

Corner View "Blankie"


Don't you touch my BLANKIE!

In this house I don't have a blankie.....but Siepie
has one! Sometimes he pretens that the blankie
is his mom. I don't know why, because he was one
of the last out the kitten nest to be taken away!

More blankies?
Please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 
of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.The theme next week is "hobbies", and comes from Kristin.

Happy wednesday!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Susanna, I thought of you and your illustrations for Mandela's book these days, and I like your banner! Siepie is a cutie :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. you know i Paris there exist pet 'psychologists' because apparently french people treat their pets like people so the pets start thinking they're actual people and then dont want to act like animals. your cat totally thinks he is a person! and probably kind of the house :) cuteness!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Siepie is very cute and his love of his blankie is very endearing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I was a blankie for one cat we had! She would always come and curl up next to me and sometimes she would suck on my ear. The last part didn't like so much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I've seen cats do like yours. It's fun and mysterious too ... if we could guess what they think ... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. He looks quite happy and comfortable. I get the impression that he is quite spoiled :-) Great Mandela banner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cute cat--looks a lot like my George. My cats have favorite spots on the back of our couch, but no favorite blankie. However, I do!:>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. siepie knows his stuff, right?
    clever cat, as they ALL are too...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!