All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 18 december 2013

Corner View "Hobby" and HoHoDooDa's

I don't think the owl is happy with the 
Christmas elfs singing under his tree.....


Yes! Christmas time....so I can put on
my angel costume!! 

Making a snowangel is always fun!!

What you see here is my hobby!
I have lot of fun drawing all those fun
illustrations! And to particiate a fun thing
as HoHoDooDa it is every day again a 
challenge to come uop with something new!

For more HoHoDooDa < klik>
For more hobby, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 

Corner View is taking a break for the holidays, and will be back on January 9th, 2013. 
The theme is "darkness & light", and comes from Dorte.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your hobby! It makes me so happy to see your drawing each week! Have a great week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm so happy that this is your hobby and that you share it so generously with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just love your art! It brightens my mood every Wednesday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wondeful hobby! But is it only a hobby for you? Is it not your job?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. yes, your drawing is very you, it feels.
    and such a joy to be able to do that all of the time.
    i suppose your work is your hobby and vice versa?
    n♥
    snowangel is cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. your love for what you do really shows in your illustration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i would love to be able to draw well. you are an inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. It's great hobby!your illos are always so happy! Love them :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You paint so cute pictures. I like them all.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!