All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 4 december 2013

HoHoDooDa 3 en 4 / Illustration Friday "Refrain"

Being a reindeer is always great fun!


Singing a Sinerklaas song with refrain!!
"Sinterklaas, wie kent hem niet,
Sinterklaas, Sinterklaas en natuurlijk Zwarte Piet."
More song: -klik-
In the Netherlands we have "Sinterklaas", there was
a lot of issue about, so I decided to have rainbow "Pietjes".


HoHoDooDa is an idea from Linda Silvestri
and it means: Holiday Doodle a Day

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Being a reindeer is great fun indeed! Your illustrations light up this foggy morning for me today!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely! Glad to see you are doing HoHoDooda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The girl is really cute! Love that she is carrying around a little doll reindeer.
    Quote from my daughter: "I like this because it is funny!"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!