All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 19 januari 2014

Corner to Corner



Is the world big? Sometimes I think so...imagine me going to "down under" I be quite some time on my way....before I will arrive there on the other side of the world. Well for me it is the other side. But...with Corner View my world is getting smaller! Weekly I read nice post from all over the world, just behind my desk! Isn't that amazing!! Reading about Japan, Germany, USA, Australia, Italia, French, Belgium and even more countries!!

And now...there is Corner to Corner! That 
is a circle of giving and receiving where Joanne's tenugui goes from one person to another, starting with Jane and ending back with Joanne, wrapping a small gift of some kind. 


            The other day I got a nice package from DorteI recieved a small mirror;

"Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror." 

Rabindranath Tagore 

And now? Well I still have to get something small and than
this will go to my neighbor country; Germany, to Kirsten!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the way blogging makes our big world a little smaller! How else would I have met someone in another Zutphen? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your image, Susanna! If you're ok with it, would you please email it to me, and I'll add it to the Corner to Corner post (with credits)? Think about it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a nice illustration ... and nice to see you :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I feel happy to see your post and that the tenugui is making it around the world and arrived in your corner. I LOVE your illustration too, its wonderful!!
    !!♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nice to see you! I'm excited to see my little card making it's way around the world to my corner view friends too. Thanks for posting this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i am so curious at how we are doing on the tenugui...
    over half way now.
    should we not pubish a book, or something, on this project??
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!