All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 8 januari 2014

Corner View "Darkness and Light"



“It is in this darkness that I have found all light
— somehow become so bright, a shooting star on a stormy night.” 


One evening I went up the Walburgkerk in Zutphen and I had an amazing
view from above! The sky was very clear and I could see far away.
The darkness and all the little lights from Zutphen.....great!

More photo's -klik-

I wish you all a great corner view 2014!


For more Darkness and Light, please go to:

 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners 

10 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beautiful view, it looks magical. Happy new year to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! That's absolutely amazing indeed!
    Happy new year to you as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is beautiful. I love being in a high place at night when the light of the city softens its line across the sky.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh this is a beautiful view. Happy new year, my dear!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So beautiful! I don't have anywhere to get up high around here. How lucky you are! And Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Happy cv to you too! Mooie Zutphen 'by night' :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. your images, with the specks of blue lights, here and there, are simply stunning. talking of contrasts!
    happy, happy new year to you too, susanna!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i'm sure it looks pretty during the day too, but by night it's really beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!