All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 29 januari 2014

Corner View "Motion"


Looking for the word motion, I found this quote from Jim Davis
~he is the drawer of Garfield~ And I saw this picture of Siepie
in action....in a great way of how cats can be.... a small quick sketch....

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral" Jim Davis

For more motion, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners .
The theme next week is "vision", and comes from 
Anna

12 opmerkingen:

  1. i agree! :)
    nice illustration, as always!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. True words and Siepie's adorable! (In answer to your question, I am in Orlando, FL, USA - a/k/a the Land of Mickey Mouse.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waarom zijn kleine snelle schetsjes toch altijd het mooist:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love that quote! That bit about the gibberish in neutral has me grinning! Watching the two cats and Ginger in action, I would have to agree. Ginger is so funny when she is excited because she tries to walk while she wiggles. Whereas the cats when they are as excited as they get still maintain their 'dignity'. Ginger doesn't know that word. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a fun quote and view of motion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. crazy quote!
    i smile at your words about what all you saw in my motion picture.
    467 isn't bad at all! ;)))
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!