All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 23 januari 2014

Corner View "Colors of January"

Sometimes it is fun to get up early and to be outside
 and to enjoy the beautiful colors of January!
I'm not an early bird person, but with a "good-morning" sky as this,
 I can sure enjoy my bike ride!


For more colors of January, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners .
The theme next week is "motion".

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Lucky you for witnessing that sunrise!

    Love the Mandela drawing, by the way.

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. those skies really are the best though.
    i always silently wish they would stay longer.
    i wonder, would we tire of 'em if we'd see them more often?
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!