All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 5 februari 2014

Corner View "Vision"

This weeks theme is vision. I noticed for myself that when I close
my eyes I can see most of my illustrations in a clear vision!
Again a quick sketch!! Maybe I will work this out a bit more
in a real painting, this one is pen and ink and online photo editor.

"I shut my eyes in order to see" Paul Gauguin

For more motion, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "slow", and comes from Anna.




10 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie quote met een nog mooiere schets!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah, a very good quote indeed. And very true for the artist.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good quote and another fabulous illustration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your new banner illustration is very cool, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That's right, mr gaugen was so right. And that pink inside glasses suit me

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. online photo editor? i'm so envious of all people who can easily work photo editing tools!
    i love the quote, your words and the illustration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. that quote is going to stay with me, all day. must write it down.
    i love you see all this in your mind's eye. it's the beginning of everything.
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!