All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 12 maart 2014

Corner View "Travel"

“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of lands remote,
To travel is to live.” 
-Hans Christian Andersen, The Fairy Tale of My Life: An Autobiography-

I love to travel, look around, taste the atmosphere, just to be there....
I love to travel to other blogs, to see what they are doing,
to get inspiration....

For more travel, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "in the distance", and comes from Kelleyn.

Happy Wednesday!


ps....find the 2 ladybugs!


10 opmerkingen:

  1. I particularly love this illustration, colors are beautiful too. We travel often with your illustrations, thank you!
    ....I found the two ladybugs ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, this is Zutphen....with the two ladybugs ;-)

      Verwijderen
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this painting! And I found the ladybugs too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a lovely, lovely nature&cityscape watercolor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh Susanna - this painting is just pure poetry! And I love the Hans Christian Andersen quote too :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hee hee.... miss ladybug! they're fun!! ;)))
    intrigued by that hc andersen quote! i so feel it...your little water colour suits it perfectly! could that be your hometown? :)))

    i'll take you up on it, susanna. i'll come to zutphen, you've shown enough of it to be curious at least and i'd love to go grab a coffee or a tea with ya! i'll check it out on the map; maybe this summer?
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. your painting is stunning! and the quote! i love quotes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!