All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 25 maart 2014

Illustration Friday "Red"

A modern illustration of "Red Riding Hood".

She is texting on her way to her granny, just like
many girls / teenagers do those days. 
With a bottle of wine and more in her bag, for a nice 
visit. I love wolfs, so instead of illustrating the wolf
as a big bad animal, I decided to paint the wolf
as a spirit for this  "Red Riding Hood". To walk with her
in the forest, or to just be with her as strength.

This one is for Illustration Friday!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your modern Red Riding Hood - cute idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ok I got it. Oma is granny and the wolf is nice . I like it :D and I really love the drawing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!