All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 2 april 2014

Corner View "Inspiration"

Often I get my inspiration by some great websites;

At this moment there is a contest at They draw & travel, so I'm busy
with a map of the "Waddenzee", that is in the north of the Netherlands.
All the small islands there. In Dutch I remember the names of the
islands with a little help: TVTAS ( tvbag)
Texel, Vlieland. Terschelling, Ameland, Schiermonnikoog
I have time until: Submissions must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, April 20, 2014 


For more inspiration, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "rejuvenation", and comes from Bonnie.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for sharing these web sites. I'll take a peek!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, their are so many amazing blogs and internet sites of inspiration. I have actually wanted to go to one of these islands, but we just have not found the timing to be right. One of these days!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Good Luck!!

    I am going to go look at the sites that inspire you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Good idea to do the islands! Here's to you winning!

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!