All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 7 mei 2014

Corner View "Good Memories"

Meet "Twinkle" the Jersey cow, I have good memories of my time in England.
For some time in 1987, I have lived in Matlock, Derbyshire, at a farmhouse.
With 20 showdogs, pigs, chicks and.... Twinkle the cow!!!!

The dogs were well bred: Hartsbourne/Brackenfield, from
Miss Lennox. She is passed away for some time by now,
                but I did found 
a nice photo of her on the internet.                                Some more information: - klik -
The area and the house I have lived: - klik
      

For more Good Memories, please go to:

 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.


The theme next week is "taste", and comes from Heather's mother 
(thanks to her!).


ps; due to circumstances I have less time to spend on the internet and my blog to keep track of. I'd really like it when you come along on this blog.
I apologize when I cannot come along at your blog for this moment.




                                      

10 opmerkingen:

  1. how nice to see one of your earlier illustrations! i can just imagine you traveling to england with your sketch book and watercolors!
    keeping you in my thoughts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice memories and, as usual, a wonderful illustration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I really like Twinkle and the building behind her too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Blessings to you and your father!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great illustration and sweet memories.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love your pretty little cow! I loved my time in England too - the English countryside is so beautiful :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such talent, even then!

    I read about your father, hope you can manage.

    Take good care of yourself and hugs,

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. :)))
    ben hier nu eigenlijk beland via je linkje op fb en je tekstje van je vader. mooie aquarel van de 'kater'! ;))) n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!