All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 11 juni 2014

Corner View "Dinner Party"


With a dinner party I had to think of Alice's her tea party! 
I don't know why, I guess my brains makes some funny twists and bends from time to time. But I did not feel like drawing or looking up for Alice.
 Instead I looked up for funny food recipes.....
That was great fun what you can do to make food looks really funny!!

For more Dinner Party's, please go to:

 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "one year ago, five years ago", and comes from Cole.

Happy dinner today!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. oh yeah! great party food, and an ice breaker if anything else too.
    :)))
    n♥
    you've actually got a complete menu together : starter, main & dessert!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice recipes! and beautiful and funny work I'll try to make a pear pinguin soon ;))))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your funny foods! I want to try the nesting spaghetti.
    Alice in Wonderland inspiration makes for a fun party.♡

    PS thank you for your comment and question, I answered at the party on my comments section, cheers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is wonderfully creative! how did you come up with them? I will actually try them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a gorgeous post Susanna! You're so clever - and funny too! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cute ideas! We all would have fun at Francesca's dinner party with lots of giggles! :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. How funny! My 12 year old keeps asking me to make him squirel. I said no thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Haha, great idea! I love the spaghetti birds :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!