All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 25 juni 2014

Corner View "Gift"

Aan de IJssel / At the IJssel ( Zutphen)

Anmay ( France) Henk Redeker

I have a gift from my father, his love for art!
The art on top is mine and the house in
Anmay ( France) is my father's.
He used to paint a lot of landscape with watercolor,
me, as you know, prefer much more the illustration way.
I feel very gifted with this gift, it makes me feel
happy, I can express myself with a view lines....!

For more gift, please go to:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "growth", and comes from Cole.

You can see ( bit by bit) more of my father's art
at his Facebook page: HENK REDEKER
~ my father ~ 
please like the page, he deserves it!!


7 opmerkingen:

  1. That's right, it's a real gift.
    My father gave me too the love of art, graphics, illustration, etc. ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A truly precious gift and you use it well. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It is a wonderful gift indeed! Nice to know where you get your amazing talent from.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. While I love art, sadly I don't have your talent to draw. You have an amazing gift.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. that's the best gift, one that you always carry with you.
    (ps I'm not on FB)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. How lovely to see where you get your talent from!

    And I didn't realize your father passed away. (You mentioned taking care of him a while back, though.) I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you were able to say your goodbyes with some peace.

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow. wow, wow, wow.
    dat ik dit hier vanmorgen pas vind... (wel, ik ben wel heel lang niet langs gelopen), maar dit geeft me zo'n moed verder te gaan ook met 'mijn' huizen-tekeningen! n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!