All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 18 juni 2014

Corner View "one year ago, five years ago"

Siepie; illustration five years ago

Siepie; illustration one year ago

Siepie; photo five years ago
Siepie; photo one year ago

Time keeps on moving; so does Siepie and my kind of art!
For more one year ago, five years ago, please go to:

 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "gift", and comes from Anna.






8 opmerkingen:

  1. I do so enjoy your drawings. Siepie is quite cute.
    I still have postcards sent from you several years ago. I won a pack. I had to look up the translation of the words though the pictures gave me an idea. I still have some because I am very choosey as to who gets one. They are quite special. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is gorgeous! I love your illustrations. They always make me smile :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You have such a talent. Love Siepie! Here is to many more illustrations of Siepie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. :)))
    i like the contrast and yet also the parallel between the image and the drawing. n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your cat doesn't change, forever young :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i've never seen a cat in a stroller - now i like siepie even more!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cute Siepe! Your illustrations are always so full of life and love!♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!