All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 2 juli 2014

Corner View "Growth"

“A single day is enough to make us a little larger or,
another time, a little smaller.” 

~Paul Klee ~
One day I can feel very small and I want to crawl under the table.
On another day I feel that I can grow
and for my feeling I can put up with the whole world......
But still, I just like to be as this little pony that I came across on the way;
he (she) is small, but he is just him ( or her), just as me.
I'm just being me....

I guess the quote of Paul Klee puts my words better down!

For more growth, please go to:

 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "replace", and comes from Anna.

Facebook page:
 HENK REDEKER


6 opmerkingen:

  1. What an adorable little pony! And your words (and Paul Klee's) are so very true.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like this! We can make ourselves small or let others do so. It's so much better and harder to just be ourselves and glory in that! :>)
    Cute pony!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so true! today is the day when i want to crawl under the table ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Small = Big. Even on the days that I feel small, I feel something big is waiting patiently for me to overcome this hurdle, and that helps enormously.

    Nicki at Flowtops

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'm guessing we all have our days when we want to crawl and hide, and then others where we feel we can take on anything. I guess through it all growth happens.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i have to remember that, when i do feel smaller than i ought to feel, because those ups and downs are part of everything. next a horse, a pony even, i feel gracefully small! ;))) n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!