All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 16 juli 2014

Corner View "Inner Child"

"When I grow up, I want to be me"

This will be the last Corner View, it's Summer time
~and Winter time....at the other side of the world!

I wish you all a good time and see you soon again!

For more inner child, please go to:

 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

And for the Summer / Winter time she is hosting:
A
Week of Colors ~ summer 2014
Monday, 4 August: berry
Tuesday, 5 August: smoke
Wednesday, 6 August: fern
Thursday, 7 August: golden
Friday, 8 August: ocean




11 opmerkingen:

  1. oh, i love both your wisdom words, and how you played with the week of colors (which I remember now you doing the previous time too - such a clever and artistic touch!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Are you going to put this one in your shop?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely illustration and right words... Happy summer to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just love this! The picture is sweet and the words are perfect. It needs to hang in a kids room!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Me too! Actually, I wouldn't mind coming back as my child. My kids have it way better than I did as childhood.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful expression in words and picture. Your drawing reminds me I loved to draw snails when I was a child.
    Happy& colourful summer days to you!!🎨

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. PS the little `question marks` are a palette graphic but it didn` t seem to show up.
    Please imagine there a cute little artists palette with all the colours of the rainbow on it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i think, i sense, you have grown up into you! :)))
    happy summer playing and will stop by now and then!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!