All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 16 september 2014

Corner View "Contrast"

There are dark shadows on the earth,
but its lights are stronger in the contrast.
Charles Dickens

The photo is taken by myself on my way to my work. 
I enjoy the lightness and darkness, the sun or moon
coming up...a walk in the sun or even in the moonlight!


More CONTRAST in the world:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This morning light was so bright that make shut my eyes....morning contracts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice quote, and nice landscape on your way to work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a wonderful pic! Little tiny trees. ♥ I like the dark and also the light, and I like to walk. :)

    have a great day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great quote and photo. What a nice expanse of space to view when you start the day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely photo--goes well with the excellent quote. Isn't it cool how authors say things that many, many years later, still ring true?!:>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. In the story Jane Eyre or at least the movie version the main guy says to Jane you must enjoy the shadows in order to appreciate the light. When I was younger I did not understand this, but with age I have found this to be so true!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful photo :) Thanks for the comment :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!