All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 9 september 2014

Corner View "Rock"

Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Le Petit Prince (1943) is a novel by Antoine de Saint Exupéry,
translated into English as The Little Prince.

This weeks theme is ROCK, my thoughts went
to a rock, a stone. My father used to collect rocks,
but nor ordinary ones.....no....all in a heart shape!
On the photo I have three of them, with in the middle
his bracelat he used to ware every day....
Those are grey rocks, but what I like of a rock, sometimes
you can't tell what's in the inside of a rock!
At that point I had to think of the Little Prince with 
his secret, like a rock can have a secret inside,
as minerals, so do we have our secret inside ourself....
....our heart....and this brings me back to the heart-shape-rocks!

More ROCKS in the world:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

7 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!