All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 1 oktober 2014

Corner View "Closet"

Monster: "There is a monster above my closet!'
Girl: "There is a monster in my closet!"


More CLOSET in the world:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.
The theme next week is "darkness", and comes from Kelleyn

***
And straight away the first day for "inktober"



7 opmerkingen:

  1. This made me smile :-) Please check out my blog so you can see that I've given "Susi" the snail a good home. (I do plan to re-frame her when I find a better frame.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful...a blue monster in the wardrobe...I must confess I went to the cinema to see Monsters S.A.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my gosh that's adorable!! Did you paint it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!