All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 22 oktober 2014

Corner View "stranger"

 Smile at strangers and you might change a life....
This morning I felt a stranger myself, all covered up with a raincoat, rainpants and an umbrella on my bike!! So,the best thing to do is to smile at myself!

  More STRANGER in the world:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.
 The theme next week is "tradition", and comes from Holly

&
It's ‪#‎inktober‬! And I'm very behind...oh well...
Post an inked piece each day
 for the entire month of October...
and check out all of the #inktober posts on
all of the social media sites this month.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. That´s something I try to do....hahahaha...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. that is a good attitude! (smile at yourself, growl at the rain :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great message! However, I not coordinated enough to ride a bike and hold an umbrella at the same time :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. With an umbrella on the bicycle. You're an acrobatic artists. :)

    You asked where I come from. I am originally from Saxony. We, my parents and I left the former GDR before the border was open.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ha ha ha... great take on a theme! true, when walking round huddled up, we do are very strange... can't wait for winter to exaggerate on the theme... hee hee... n♥
    ps - yes. cat. not wo{o}lf. ;)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. O wauw, ik vind hem heel mooi! In alle eenvoud hè. Sfeervol. En een mooie boodschap die mij ook uit het hart is gegrepen.
    Dankjewel voor je reaktie, Susanna. Ja... verdichten is wat ik heb, hè... woorden. Soms maar zeer beperkt, en dan toch het beste wat je hebt, tja... Ik moet wel eens aan dat liedje denken van de BeeGees, Words. "It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away..."
    Liefs en ☼ van hierzo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love this drawing! So sorry for you loss! Sending hugs from Atlanta!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love this too! And I just noticed your butterfly painting, its wonder-full (I ♡ butterflies:) I have been thinking about that, greeting strangers, and agree how it can change our communities. Just a basic greeting, a smile:)) I will share an idea I am thinking of that relates to this, next time, as its just forming but just wanted to give a thumbs up to your smile through your raingear!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!