All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 15 oktober 2014

Corner View "rough" / Inktober day 15

Inktober day 14 ( and a bit behind)
.
It's ‪#‎inktober‬! Post an inked piece each day
 for the entire month of October...
and check out all of the #inktober posts on
all of the social media sites this month.

Often I make a ROUGH sketch first, before I work it out!

Just a quick "inktober" day 15.

And a ROUGH quote:

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.”
~Seneca~

More ROUGH in the world:
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.The theme next week is "stranger".




10 opmerkingen:

  1. i love those dots of dark on your otherwise light sketch, susanne. do you let yourself be led by those, i wonder... they remind my of involuntary errors that you then need to get rid of, creatively, you know? ;))) n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely quote to get me through the day. Such great talent, I suck at stick figures.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your interpretation! It's cool seeing a bit of your art process also. :>) I still have some of your postcards that I won a long time ago. It takes a very special person for me to give one up to!
    Do you do post cards without words on them? I love your work and would send more if I had more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great take on the topic! And I, too, wish I had your talent!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. does it mean that you normally make the final version straight away?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Now that's a nice interpretation of the theme!
    Love to see the process of a drawing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. "Rough" is the word we use in French to define sketch before the final draft. I think a lot of French don't know what it means in English :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great illos,love the cat one,it's so cute :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!