All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 12 november 2014

Corner View "home alone"

Home alone.....I like to make coffee with my
"pruttelthingy" a "moka pot"

some history:
The moka pot is a stove-top or electric coffee maker that produces
 coffee by passing boiling water pressurized by steam through ground coffee.
 It was patented for the first time in Italy by the inventor
 Luigi De Ponti for Alfonso Bialetti (link), in 1933. Bialetti Industrie continues to produce the same model under the name "Moka Express".

And what do I do when I'm home alone...I love to draw!
But.....I guess you people have noticed that all ready!!
Lately I'm busy with Zutphen Bruist (link), a small 
magazine from Zutphen.



More WHAT DO I DO WHEN I'M HOME ALONE in the world;
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. so... will that magazine be available to all, i wonder? i shall be wanting to have a peek... actually, i was reminded of zutphen recently, via a {something} that is kept in the zutphen museum, but beat me, susanna, i have forgotten what it was...
    and a cuppa bialetti? is there any better? op jouw gezondheid, liefje.
    x n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. the bakkie together will happen!! i'm traveling to germany next summer and will stop in places, so susie, we'll meet in july, if tuning permits, but we'll talk about that later, okay? n♥

      Verwijderen
  2. THe coffee smells good! And must go well with drawing!
    Best wishes with the magazine!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Keep on drawing! I love to see the art that you share each week. I'm a fan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mhm I love coffee. I'm sure your coffee is really good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your drawings are AMAZING! I love them. I have missed visiting ... it's nice to be back! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Terrific! I love your work and i do like coffee made that way! :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. And I bet that coffee is 100 times better that the Keurig coffee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. making coffee (in a moka bialetti, of course) is a ritual that i'm often alone with early in the morning!
    congratulations on your collaboration with the magazine!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Drawing... coffee... It sounds perfect... and so quiet and beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!