All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 19 november 2014

Corner View "one song"

Neon Heights - Sweet bird

Somehow this one song has touched me some years ago.
Until now, I haven't found the lyrics and aldo my English is
oke, somehow I cannot understand them all through...

I just love the melody and ( some of ) the words;
my darling i'm so tired
i was wired up up the moon
the night might have my room
i lived by electric rate
to you brought me ..... again
and do you realize to me
you're my sweet bird
and never touched his ground
and how i feel i could fly to ...venus?...
up so high
whenever you'ra round...

Well...as I said...somehow I find it difficult to really get the words!
But I do enjoy it and I hope you will do too!
More ONE SONG in the world;
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.The theme next week is "one color", and comes from Heather

8 opmerkingen:

  1. sometimes, even with english as my first language, i find it difficult to the get the words of songs too! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Somewhat reminds me of one my favorites, Sade, with a bit of a hypnotic quality added. Nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. eerie! the image suits the music perfectly, i didn't know it! n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. a sweet bird that never touches ground...
    very pretty lyrics!
    And the image with the bridge to a neon land is very transporting toghehter with the sounds.
    Isn`t music and being able to share it magical!

    Happy listening!♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It will be my song of the day :) Thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. most of the english songs i love i don't even bother to really understand the words - a habit from when i couldn't speak english at all :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Like Heather this song reminds me Sade!
    For my part, my english is not good enough to understand the lyrics most of the time...unfortunately.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!