All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 14 januari 2015

Corner View "plate"

"I can't cook, but at least
I've got a lovely plate"
( my own quote)

When my old aunt has passed away, she has left some
lovely looking plates and more behind. First I kept it
at my attic, than I realised...what a pitty, such nice
looking plates and not in view....ever since than
we eat from nice, fancy looking plates with a golden edge!

More PLATES in the world;
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I love vintage plates! Your quote makes me smile :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love the quote and the plate, very fancy! and a lovely way to remember your aunt by.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful plate. My china is still in boxes from a move 5 years ago. I need a china cupboard for them. I'm not to the point of using them every day, but you've made me think. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yes, they say use your China even for non-special locations.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. haha! love the quote! i totally agree with using pretty and special plates for everyday meals - better than keeping them in the attic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i love that plate! what'd you mean, you can't cook? i don't believe you! ;))) n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!