All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 7 januari 2015

Corner View "Twinkle"


Thinking of Twinkle, I will always think of Twinkle the Jersey cow!
In 1986 / 1987 I have lived in Matlock, Derbyshire at a farm with
Irish Setters, pigs, chickens, cats and some cows!


Photo left above: Brair, Ashley and William with an English Setter
Photo rigth above: Rob Roy with Willow ( later on they got puppies)
Photo left below: Briar with our Friesian Heifer
Photo right below: William, Briar and Ashley; halve a year old!

And of course.....
H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R 

More TWINKLE in the world;
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme is "favorite plate", and comes from Nadine.  



11 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your twinkle! Such a cute cow! Enjoyed the pics of the dogs too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy new year Susanna!!!
    Irish setters are very beautiful dogs ... sometimes a bit lively!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i'm amazed that you kept (and found!) all those photos, and remember all the names! clearly, you're very organized and have excellent memory :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Cute! I never knew of Twinkle the cow, so now I will think of him/her too when I hear the name Twinkle!
    I love your colorful font in rainbow twinkles!
    Happy New Year!!

    ♡thank you for your `hatsu comment` this year!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy new year, and that experience in a farm should have been incredible!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This must have been a wonderful time. So many dogs. A dream for me.

    Happy new year, dear Susanna!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. twinkle to you too, dear susi...
    and of course we shall meet this summer...
    more twinkle... !!!
    i'll keep you posted in time.
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Happy New Year, what beautiful animals. I love the corner to corner drawing you did on Francesca's blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful as always Susanna. And a happy new year to you too! - Karyn, Eliza's Dream

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!