All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 11 februari 2015

Corner View ~ love in my corner ~


“Even 

After 
All this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,

"You owe me."

Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the whole sky.”

Hafiz ― 
حافظ



I tried to find the words in Persian, but unfortunately I could not find it...
I love those "simple" but so powerful words about what  love ♥ means for me and how I experience  love ♥ being with a lovely man and we let each other just light the whole sky ♥!
Hafiz was from 1320 to 1389. He lived most of his life in Shiraz. He is considered the most beloved poet of Persia, and one of the finest lyricists in the Persian language. He was a devout Sufi. 

The theme this week comes from Kari
More  LOVE ♥ in the world;
 Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

The theme next week is "homemade", and comes from Tera.

ps, I'm sorry if I did not pass by your blog last week...

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is lovely. I believe that Persia had some wonderful esthete. And I think they lived with a large gracefulness. This is a part of the world, I would just like to traveling in time. (invisible)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good words to live by and learn. Yes, kind of a contradition with the doughnuts and no candy. No to handing it out at school. To much candy these days. It seems like my kinds are drowning in it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I must print this or cross stitch it, I want to hang this somewhere the rest of my life!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You found good words to illustrate this theme.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great and... lovely.. illustration!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this---so true! I also love the illustration with it. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love this---so true! I also love the illustration with it. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely...and love the lettering. Great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. thank you for introducing me to Hafiz!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. susanna! you're not single no more??? gefeliciteerd!! happy, happy valentine to you!! n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Susanna those words are beautiful - and your illustration also. Love - it lights the whole sky indeed - Karyn, Eliza's Dream x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!