All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 18 maart 2015

Corner View "looking up"

Portugal, photo's by Susanna Redeker
The nicest things can be there were not expected.

Portugal, photo's by Susanna Redeker
Every time I go to a new place I like to look up and  discover
amazing beautiful creations, doors, plants, flowers, buildings, sky....

"Just look up and your life will be richer!" ~Susanna's quote~

 more LOOKING UP?
please go to  Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful photos! I keep your words: "Just look up and your life will be richer!" as a treasure!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I agree! So much to see if you look up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. am loving your portugal doors so very much i pinned them in my sepia mood. hope you don't mind? what a place, he, looking up? n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. All great photos, but I especially like the doors. My favorite being the 3rd for the contrast of the tile sides and very modern door.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. We have chosen the same way for the subject of this week, so I'm totally agree with your quote :)
    I especially like the photos of the doors, these are beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. We have chosen the same way for the subject of this week, so I'm totally agree with your quote :)
    I especially like the photos of the doors, these are beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. it's always a good idea to look up - you never know what you'll find.
    gorgeous doors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. your own quote is the best!
    i loved portugal, and the gorgeous tiles. did you know that there's an illegal market for them, and that they're being pulled off the walls, and sold? so awful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. hoi Susanna,
    leuke reeks die van de deuren. mijn voorkeur gaat naar deur 4, die is erg mooi met die afschilferende rode verf, en zo'n hoge deur is altijd impressionant.
    het reeksje eronder krijg ik niet vergroot.
    groetjes, Hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!