All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 1 april 2015

Corner View "in bloom"

"Let us dance in the sun,
wearing wild flowers in our hair"

what's also blooming...is the artwork i illustrate for a local magazine!
see for some more illustrations < klik

more IN BLOOM -theme from Bev 
please go to  Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

Our Corner View theme next week is "hunger", and comes from Kelleyn.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I want to dance with flowers in my hair :-) And you know that I love, love, love your art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. good on you, susanna, well done. there's a good bloom! n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes, let us dance!!! And bravo for your lovely work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh i can't wait to dance in the sun......the cold weather seems to be dragging on.
    I love your artwork!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i like the pirating adventure on the canal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!