All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 27 mei 2015

Corner View "Roots"


Going back to my roots
is going back in a family 
of artist! My aunt, my Father,
my daughter and .... me ...!

On top: my Tante An
Middle left: my Father
Middle right and the
two on the bottom: is me!
Bottom left: when I was young!
--no image of my daughter, i didn't ask her--

And ofcourse the world is filled with roots!
Please go to Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - 
created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners.

Our theme next week is "meeting & parting", and comes from Joanne

quote = unknown / tree = unknown



8 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely and beautiful idea... and family!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Like the saying about roots and families! How wonderful to have such talent in your family.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful roots - and very talented family!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW! What a a beautiful and talented tree you all hang on. I do love all of them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. An answer... yes, I have been on the island ;) and on my blog, all the photos are mine ;))) Have a sweet day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. all rooting within the same family, such grand abundance of creativity, that doesn't happen always (or i'm simply not aware). power! n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. this is lovely!
    and i think that tree must be the tree of life :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Now when I look at your art I will see ...
    beauty that comes from the whole splendid tree!
    How wonderful
    (and though a surprise not surprising to see...) that you are deeply rooted in creativi-ty!!

    (poem comment `specially for you♡!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!