All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 3 juni 2015

Corner View "meeting & parting"


Sometimes a nice walk around the Zutphen area.
I can meet and be a ( ! ) part with the nature.
The Berkel stream is just created more back to what it was.
At home I was drawing flowers, butterflies, birds... nature!
I was very busy drawing two parent lapwing's...
( never knew the word for this bird in English!)
...and walking / stroling by the Berkel we noticed.....
......two tiny little baby lapwing's! They were perfectly
totaly quiet, holding very very still....
I'm still very impressed that I was meeting the baby's
of the lapwing's and ofcourse I did part with a big smile on my face!

People in this world do meet and part on them own way!
Please go to Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly gathering - each Wednesday -
created by Jane of Spain Daily, where bloggers from
all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. You're a real part of the beauty of Nature ;) and of our CV!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Now I want to go discover some nature around my neighborhood, my yard is frequented by a variety birds, lately crows are dominating.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful words, drawings and photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW!!!! could just sit and watch you draw and draw and draw :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!