All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 16 juni 2015

Corner View "paper"

Looking for paper, I found Paper Towns from John Green.
I've never heard of him, but the bit and pieces what I found are quite nice!
I also found a paper quote from William Wordsworth; I think
it's a nice one, since I use so much paper for my artwork!
Everytime I draw / paint something is as putting
my heart with a breathe / brush on the paper!

More paper in this world:
Please go to Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly gathering - each Wednesday -
created by Jane of Spain Daily, where bloggers from
all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.
Our theme next week is "monochrome", and comes from Mezza.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. So beautiful words...to keep the paper near

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely words and great illustrations for this week's topic! :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. And you do fill your paper with the breathings of your heart! Lovely quote.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i am, like you, a paper lover and have been forever, i think. paper is patient. we love that! n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. it's nice to think that in your line of work, paper is unreplaceable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the quote! I can only imagine the amount of paper you use in your house.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh yes, if you're an artist of any kind the Wordsworth quote has got to be words to live by!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You do transform paper into beautiful works of art. Quotes are very inspiring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful, and especially knowing what a special place paper has in your life and art/heart.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!