All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 10 juni 2015

Corner View `together`

together we ...
... smile
... are one
... are strong
... are free
... are complete
... are brilliant
... respect
... care
... love
let us be together....

More together:
Please go to Fransesca, she is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly gathering - each Wednesday -
created by Jane of Spain Daily, where bloggers from
all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

Our theme next week is "paper"


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it! I can't imagine being alone in this world.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cool poem! Alone is a hard place to be and I'm grateful I'm not there. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cool poem! Alone is a hard place to be and I'm grateful I'm not there. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely togetherness poem and photos with awesome smiles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. what a happy photo, i hope it's a selfie :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. SMILE is a great thing to do together!!
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. To repeat over and over, I like it very much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!